- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 pound shredded cooked chicken breast
- 28 ounce (3 and 1/2 cup) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 14 ounce (1 and 3/4 cup) fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crumbled cheese
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic. Fry for 1 minute.
- Add celery, pepper and chicken. Cook for 6 minutes until the mixture is heated through.
- Add tomatoes and broth, bring to a simmer. Cook for 8 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.